Saturday, January 26, 2013

Smile like you'll never see me again



“Most human beings have an almost infinite capacity for taking things for granted.”
-Aldous Huxley



Why do we usually take things for granted? 


That’s one question I would love to know. Sometimes, I have to admit that I think like everyone is going to stay and no one’s going to leave me again. Ha! What a wishful thinking!!! Can we just  accept the brutal fact of life that everything is temporary?





That’s why I would love to attest the lyrics of a song from Alicia Keys:
“Like you’ll never see me again” 


“I don't wanna forget the present is a gift
And I don't wanna take for granted the time you may have here with me
'Cause Lord only knows another day is not really guaranteed.”


Bottom line: Cherish your relationships (any kind)
 and treat them like you’ll never see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment