Friday, November 2, 2012

Le Vintage Shoot


Definition of VINTAGE: 
 : of old, recognized, and enduring interest, importance, or quality"

SYNONYM: antique, oldfangled, old-school, old-time, old-timey, old-world, quaint, retro, retrograde, old–fashioned


After reading the definition of vintage, I'm not quite sure if my photos pass the standards of a vintage photo. Will you be my judge? Feel free to speak your mind!





For the first time, I had my group photoshoot with the "PRO" photographers in Davao. With guts and smiles, I took the challenge to be with them even though it was a bit awkward. Hahaha! 

PICTURE ABOVE: 
Le photo has a classic touch of Sepia, right?
Tell me, izzit Vintage-ish enough? 




What can you say about this photo?

I was really having a hard time to get the right color for a Vintage shoot.
Goooooosh! Is it good enough?


If you're willing to be a part of my team, please PM me. Plus, I would really appreciate if you have any suggestions or comments. 

Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment