Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's safe to say that I love you

Title: Safe to Say 
Artist: Poema 


                   

                                "We were meant to be that's what everyone says...




And I thought so too when we first held hands... But it wasn't safe to say just yet or so I thought so...




               You were on my mind all day, the next day, and the next and the next day... 
                    This is a feeling that doesn't fade...





                    I think it's safe to say now that I love you....



                    Remember everyday I'm thinking of you...
                                         Together forever It's safe to say...




                 You don't have to pick the petals off a daisy to know I'm crazy about you....





             Baby, there is no maybe..

                     And oh, you know I'm staying in love with you 

                                        Oh, this I always knew...




              I think it's safe to say now that I love you...


                                                                        Remember everyday I'm thinking of you...




                                   Together forever....."





For more lovely couple pictures, visit http://pinterest.com/ellectrify/asian-couples/ now!

- Elle



No comments:

Post a Comment